Fish fingers are all time kids favourite. I prefer making it at home rather than the store bought ones. My kid loves it and I am sure your kids will too. Give it a try and enjoy :-) .
1. Fsih fillet - 1 (I used Tilapia fillet)2. All purpose flour\Maida - 2 tablespoons
3. Grated Parmesan cheese - 1 tablespoon
4. Salt - to taste
5. Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
6. Egg - 1
7. Seasoned Breadcrumbs - to dust
1. Mix flour, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl and keep it aside.2. In a seperate bowl whisk the egg and keep it aside.
3. Cut the fillet into strips if required length. Take a piece of the fillet, dip it in egg then in the flour mixture again in the egg and finally coat it with bread crumbs.
4. Repeat the process with all the fillet piecs and deep fry it till golden brown.